Contact Simon Add Simon on:
Simon Taylor is a Melbourne and LA based comedian who currently writes for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He has just come back from touring the US, performing everywhere from New York to Albuquerque. Time Out describes him as “a shooting star of the comedy scene”, The Age depicts his comedy as “intelligent stuff from a rising talent” and he is a recipient of The Butterfly Club’s prestigious Under Our Wing Award, previously won by Tim Minchin and Sammy J.
In the past he has written a column called Moral Melbourne for Beat Magazine, was the host of radio podcast Manthropology and creaded Flim-Flam comic. He has also co-costed MyMP Melbourne and 5AA Adelaide radio.
- MICF RAW COMEDY FINALIST -
- WINNER ADELAIDE MAGIC CONVENTION -
- WINNER IMPRONOW THEATRE SPORTS -
- WINNER THE BUTTERFLY CLUB – UNDER OUR WING AWARD -
- VICTORIAN POETRY SLAM CHAMPION -
- TEDx SPEAKER -