Simon Taylor is an Australian comedian and Hollywood writer. He performs stand-up comedy, close-up magic and is a highly sought after MC.
He writes for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, a column called Moral Melbourne for Beat Magazine, is the host of radio podcast Manthropology and is the creator of Flim-Flam comic. He has also co-costed MyMP Melbourne and 5AA Adelaide radio.
- MICF RAW COMEDY FINALIST -
- WINNER ADELAIDE MAGIC CONVENTION -
- WINNER IMPRONOW THEATRE SPORTS -
- WINNER THE BUTTERFLY CLUB – UNDER OUR WING AWARD -
- VICTORIAN POETRY SLAM CHAMPION -
- TEDx SPEAKER -
Contact Simon: simon [at] mrsimontaylor.com
Simon’s stand-up appearance on Live on Bowen
Add Simon on: